Friday 26 December 2014



Mitchell Class of In London Property UK after Stealing My Properties to Get husband Brad Pitt's Side with London Lawyers Michael Lipman & Co ~ Norman CHO and London Met Police

But is he also behind the recent destruction online property sites, new ventures and busting Brad's real marriage to wife Mrs Kesha Cassandra




Hunting me offline, Mitchell raping and
now imprisoning my husband Brad Pitt and Merryll Lynch former employee Alastair Burlingham of corrupt London Met police undertaking against me 1999, still after me but after keeping Brad and I apart. London lawyer aka solicitor Norman Cho after stealing my millions from EliteOne Provocateur to trillions of dollars worth of properties in Europe and around the world.

The met officers are everywehre blocking Brad from having help. He is abducted and raped daily ....

PLEASE
bradkeshapittreal.blogpot.com
bradkeshapitt.blogspot.com

Gossip Gilr star also abducted, prostituted and raped... London negro woman Allison after Burlingham then and now after Brad & Chace now.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/bratton--officers-quite-simply-assassinated-375564355755?CID=sm_gplus#google_signup
Show less

NYPD Commissioner Bratton: Officers 'quite simply assassinated'
msnbc.com

Show less
1
Kesha “Chace Crawford” Coggins's profile photo
Add a comment...

2 comments:

  1. Contact us ASAP! E ticket outright air ticket purchase to anywhere USA! Tell us where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post
    your-sale.co.uk

    ReplyDelete