Thanks for choosing WU® Pay.
Tracking number (MTCN): 3049097909
Log in to your bank's website.
From your bank's bill pay feature, choose WU® Pay as the payee/biller.If this is your first time using WU® Pay, you might need to add it to your list of payees.
Name: WU Pay
Your WU® Pay account: EB3849450
Address: P.O Box 635808Cincinnati, OH
Zip Code: 45263-5808 (Use all 9 digits)
Pay the amount due.After WU® Pay has received the payment from your bank, your transfer will be processed
Total Due: 153.00 USD
We'll send you an email when we receive your payment. Then you can notify your receiver that the money is available for pickup. We'll send you another email when your receiver has picked up the money.
Gold cards/My WU #: 132404548
Points earned: 3
Total points: 3
Payment and Delivery Method
At any agent location in receiver's expected payout location.
Transaction Summary Print
Tracking number (MTCN):
December 27, 2014 04:42am EST
Sender:kesha crawford pitt
119 RECTORY STREET
OXFORD, NC, 27565
Transfer amount:148.00 USD
Transfer fee:+5.00 USD
Promotion discount:-0.00 USD
Mobile #: 1-9052616877
Expected payout location:North Carolina, United States
Total to receiver:148.00 USD
For all transfer, receiver may receive less due to foreign taxes. For transfers to a bank account, receiver may also receive less due to fees charged by the receiver's bank.
You have a right to dispute errors in your transaction. If you think there is an error, contact us within 180 days of the date we promised you that the funds would be made available to the Receiver at 1-800-325-6000 or https://thewesternunion.custhelp.com/app/ask. You can also contact us for a written explanation of your rights.
Subject to applicable law, you may cancel for a full refund within 30 minutes of payment, unless the funds have been picked up or deposited.
For inquiries and comments, please visit https://thewesternunion.custhelp.com/app/ask, e-mail Western Union or write to :
Western Union Financial Services,
Inc,P.O. Box 6036, Englewood,
CO 80112 or call: 800-325-6000
Start another transaction
- Online money transfers may be subject to further review and Western Union reserves the right to cancel or decline a transaction even after a receipt has been sent.
- 1 Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
- 2 If you're using a credit card, a card-issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. You can avoid these fees by using a debit card.
- 3 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange.
- 4 Excludes receiver's bank holidays.
- 7 The exchange rate is only advisory and the actual exchange rate will be determined at the time of payout.
- 8 Money transfer payouts to Brazilian citizens, permanent visa residents and work visa holders who have resided in Brazil for longer than one year are available only in Reals.
- 9 Estimated
- 10 Rate provided is an indicative rate intended to provide general information about current market conditions. The actual rate for this service will be shown when you make transfer from WUSM Online FX. WUSM Online FX in US is provided by Custom House USA LLC. ("WUBS" or "Western Union Business Solutions"). For a complete listing of US state licensing, visit http://business.westernunion.com/about/notices/. For additional information about Custom House USA LLC., visit http://business.westernunion.com/about/compliance/.
- 11 Creating a WUSM Online FX profile takes a few minutes and requires key pieces of information. After completing it, you should be able to make transfer within 24 hours. Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See online Terms & Conditions for details.
- For transactions initiated in California: If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Financial Institutions at its toll-free telephone number, 1-800-622-0620, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at Department of Financial Institutions, Consumer Services, 1810 13th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811